Tuesday, July 24, 2007

sat and sun didnt have any nice happen uh.


monday had moving monday.
den was okay luh.
everyweek all we do was just walk/run the school for 2/3 rounds.
but me and ziyun only walk one round.
den the rest was reading for geog test.
charles walk past us and keep doing tt you are stupid movement to me.
wa laoo.
junior bully senior.
-.-
den skip skip skip.
art mr pon never come.
had free period.
den blah.
forgot already.

today got pe.
den we played captains' ball
was kinda fun.
at first all wan play.den some wen play badminton.so left only me ziyun xiao zhen agnes vanessa yanjing emily and yuqi.
den wen hong hui and wee tze came.
all wan come play.
so in the end.become 9 versus 9.
hong hui at first our group.den went to other group.
so wee tze came in.
at first wad hong hui and emily play along.they play like no one ther like tt.
den all of us dun nid do anything.lol.
after tt.yuan bo and kelvin came.
kelvin our group.
IN THE END.BECOME YUAN BO AND HONG HUI.
they keep throw and throw.othe rppl dun nid touch the ball.
in the end.got one time.went snatching ball with adeline.and i ended up scratching my knee.
which kinda hurts a little.
kelvin threw a ball to me.and i didnt see it cause yuan bo in front of me blocking.and i was the keeper tt time.
i talk to yuan bo.den the ball fly past my face.
lucky never hit me.
den kelvin scold me say the ball ther you never see.wher spec for wad
wa lao!!!!

history mr yeo never come.
got 2 teacher came to relive.
first one was okay.
very kind let us do anything we wan.den me and ziyun went to change at d&t block.wasting 20 mins plus.
lol.
den mr quack come.
wa lao.ccb lah.scold us.and told us to keep quiet and blah shit.
so we never do anything.finished my chinese book and lend yuan bo.
den something happened.

chinese was boring.didnt teach at all.did a worksheet.
hong hui's word cannot read one.
ce i read until ben.
LMAO.
den he go scold me say my word write so nice.dun like tt.

went for recess.den dalian came to sit with us.
-.-
keep ask me treat him.
no money treat already lah.

skip skip skip.
boring lesson during physics.
den had pc.
slack and slack.
they dun wan do class jersey.
wa lao.
ps went toilet slack another 15 mins.
cause they watching little brother.
den we both got watch.

went to central a while.
went library to take white card
waited like damn long.
finally got the paper and went home.


slept for 2 hours.
i am sick like.very tiring.
in class today keep sneezing and coughing.
ahhhhh.
cannot stand it already.got block nose.fever and achings everywher.
kaooooo.
-.-

bye world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home